Ok, here it is! The one and the ONLY – famous Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip Recipe! If you haven’t come across this little gem yet – ITS ABOUT TIME! The HIT of any party -guaranteed.
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip:
What You'll Need: (for 1 party platter serving)
- 1 8oz package Cream Cheese – Don’t scrimp, get Philadelphia 2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (normally 1 bag)
- about 4 cans of Canned Chicken (4 cans or 2/ 3 double cans -use your judgement as you mix)
- 1 bottle of Frank’s Buffalo Sauce (you will use about 3/4 or to taste)
- 1 bag of tostitos – scoooops (just do it-they’ll thank you)!!!
- optional: crumbled blue cheese OR ranch dressing AND/OR celery – to taste Honestly,
Mix the ingredients above, and cook at about 350 degrees until everything is warmed up and bubbling ever so slightly (15 – 20 mins). buffalo chicken wing dip Perfect to take to a party – just bring all mixed in casserole dish and have host/hostess warm for about 15 minutes!
***I would have a photo of people thoroughly enjoying this buffalo chicken wing party dip, except it always gets gobbled up too quickly!!! #tastyfoodproblems
Now I hope that even more people can enjoy this simple recipe., Everyone I know raves about it!
For a really cool spin on this yummy dip, check out my recipe: Buffalo Chicken Wontons!